Australia Awards Scholarships are prestigious international awards offered by the Australian Government to the next generation of global leaders. Through study and research, recipients develop the skills and knowledge to drive change and help build enduring people-to-people links with Australia.
Through Australia Awards Scholarships, we are providing education opportunities to talented Cambodians at the postgraduate level to contribute to Cambodia’s human resource development.
Key Changes for Intake 2018 include:
- Have at least 24 months full-time (equivalent) work experience (irrespective of when work experience was attained). Please note:
- Paid internships are considered as work experience/employment
- Work experience is calculated up to 30 April 2017 (closing date of applications)
- Work experience can be a combination of part-time experience/employment, so long as the full-time equivalency (of 24 months) can be readily calculated and evidenced.
- In recognition of the genuine development challenges across all sectors in Cambodia applicants from all field of studies are encouraged to apply (the Intake 2018 country profile does not specify focus areas)
- Stipend rates payable to pre-departure training provisional awardees have been substantially increased