Australia Awards Scholarships are prestigious international awards offered by the Australian Government to the next generation of global leaders. Through study and research, recipients develop the skills and knowledge to drive change and help build enduring people-to-people links with Australia.
Through Australia Awards Scholarships, we are providing education opportunities to talented Cambodians at the postgraduate level to contribute to Cambodia’s human resource development.
Intake 2019 in summary:
- In recognition of the genuine development challenges across all sectors in Cambodia applicants from all field of studies are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must submit the:
- CV in the CV Template Intake 2019
- Evidence of 24 months work experience consistent with the AAS Template for Employment Letter Intake 2019
Both documents are available on the home page (refer to Quick Links)
- Have at least 24 months full-time (or part-time equivalent) work experience (irrespective of when work experience was attained). Please note:
- Paid internships are considered as work experience/employment
- Work experience is calculated up to 15 April 2018 (closing date of applications)
- Work experience can be a combination of part-time experience/employment, so long as the full-time equivalency (of 24 months) can be readily calculated and evidenced.
PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS FOR INTAKE 2019 CLOSE ON 15 APRIL 2018 (midnight Canberra time)