Equity Pathway Program
Opportunities for all Equity Pathways to an Australia Award
The goal of the Australia Awards – Cambodia is to support Cambodia in achieving its development goals and have positive relationships with Australia enhanced by the contribution of women and men with Australian qualifications, experience and networks, thereby contributing to Cambodia’s economic growth.
A key objective of Australia Awards Cambodia is to increase the number of equity target groups applying for and gaining Australia. This includes:
- people with disability; and
- people working the majority of the time in the provinces.
The Equity Pathways Program supports individuals in these equity target groups to overcome barriers to their full participation in competing for and winning an award.
- Click here to download Equity Pathway Program Brochure
- Click here to download “Toward Gender Equality” a brochure outlining support provided to women through the Equity Pathway Program and the scholarship application process, as well as the benefits of an Australia Awards Scholarships to women and their families and the unique barriers women face.
- Click here to download "Opportunities for All" a brochure outlining support provided to people with disability through the Equity Pathway Program, the scholarship application process and on-Award.